Do you prefer to lay your lace wig without using glue? The Lace Glue Spray is just what you need. This glue alternative has great hold and is safe on your edges. It's very easy to apply, easily removed with water, and it doesn't leave your lace messy.
The Lace Glue Spray can also be used for the bald cap method.
1. Remove all residue and dirt around hairline.
2. Spray thin layers above hairline.
3. Wait until Melting spray becomes tacky or dry with blow dryer.
4. Apply lace.
5. Spray more layers until lace is completely adhered.
6. Tie down for 15-20 min for best results.